Saturday, February 13, 2010

1920s Microwave How Much Did A Microwave Cost In The 1920s?

How much did a microwave cost in the 1920s? - 1920s microwave

Microwaves are not commercially available until late 1960 or early 1970. I got my first - Amana Radar - in 1973, has cost more than $ 800. And I only heat things at full power. I had a knob to adjust the time, so there was plenty to see and to guess when something hot enough. I had no turntable in the background. You need only give your possessions to be had, 1 / 4 turn every few seconds. I thought it was great, but in retrospect, was a pain to use.

8 comments:

  1. I did it then costs $ 29, or 4.95 two months salary! I had to choose between microwaves and the iPod. I would have bought the iPod because, without electricity anyway, that does not work the microwave!

    Another answer I have. Microwaves have been developed for heating food in the 40s and early 50s. Was in the late 70s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since the microwave not invented until 1946, would be the answer to your question, $ 0.00

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing at all have microwave ovens did not exist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that had not been invented, however, had the Second World War for this technology

    ReplyDelete
  5. They were £ 10 000 000, because you had to buy a time machine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There were no microwaves in the 20

    ReplyDelete