Thursday, February 11, 2010

American Ballet Theatre Summer Intensive Ballet Summer Intensive..?

Ballet summer intensive..? - american ballet theatre summer intensive

I am at a dance camp this summer. I want a friendly atmosphere .. but I'm still learning! i dont want that are soo severe that I like junk at the end of the same cause, which I feel I'm not feeling good ... or something else, but I want to go back and feel improved significantly.

I thought 2 weeks Camp ...

I have a few places in mind .. (What do you think of these ..)

Interlochen, Michigan
The School of Rock
Joffrey Ballet (?)
American Ballet Theater hah. (. I mean, it can not be accepted)
Ballet Chicago
Boston Ballet (?)


these places are really hard to get .. in (and possibly get a scholarship ..)

I consider myself a good dancer .. I said, the art of leading a lot, how much my ...

Please help! :]
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment