Thursday, January 7, 2010

Arai Vector Helmet Helmets: ARAI Vector Vs Quantum 2?

Helmets: ARAI Vector vs Quantum 2? - arai vector helmet

I just went into a store today and tested half Arai Quantum 2, but not the vector. Someone knows if they have the same form? I only ask because when I am about $ 200 less for the same places that I want to do necessarily pay.

Also tried a Shoei TZ-R and a RF-1000, and unfortunately the media is too small and too big. Too bad, because they seem to be of excellent quality and price.

In any case, no information would be on the adaptation of the 2 Araïs precedent are greatly appreciated. Also, if you tell me why you prefer one over the other, it would be too great.

1 comment:

  1. The Quantum 2 / E and F are designed with racing.

    Its design is very strong. Q [] is a little more than most models on the market by making full support for the neck set at high speed.

    The vector model is based on the QF-old model with less ventilation for the front and rear based old-style air vents.

    This model is based on the basis of mountain biking, but always with the "sport" angle.

    What kind of bicycle riding and what your driving style?

    Send me an e-mail or send a message, as I tend to look at this section offten.

    ReplyDelete