Friday, January 15, 2010

Pacific Science Center Discounts Coupons Seattle Tourist Help?

Seattle Tourist Help? - pacific science center discounts coupons

Does anyone know where I can get cheaper tickets for both the Pacific Science Center in Seattle, or the Children's Museum of Seattle? I know they arent too expensive, but we have a family of 8 or 9 and during the door-ups. The Children's Museum does not have discounts, but only for families of 10 or more. Even a cheaper ticket for the Space Needle would be great. I wonder where I can find it?

2 comments:

  1. If you find a book of entertainment in a supermarket or drug store, coupons for a sale - have a tendency to enjoy Free shipping. I know not (in both places in the area in which the needle) coupon in the book.

    Thou canst pass the city. Are the Space Needle and online. I do not know what they are - but they are a booklet of coupons you get in (I think) 5 most popular attractions in Seattle. If you combined tickets, I think it also lowers the prices.

    If all else fails - check, maybe some of the "cheaper", but still very entertaining points of Seattle. The city is full of beautiful parks, including the new (free) Seattle Art Museum Sculpture Park near the historic waterfront. The water also has many interesting shops, including Ye Ole Curiosity Shoppe with royal mummies. Off the coast of the Pike Place Market is - was famous for flying fish. Or maybe thinking about leaving Seattle and south to see Mount. St. MElena, Mount Rainier, where you pay per car, not per person.

    ReplyDelete